The school year dance program runs from September – May. If you have questions about our dance program or classes, please call the studio at (952) 236-7509 or email our Enrollment Coordinator: email@example.com
All required attire and shoes are available for purchase in the Platinum Dance store.
TUITION AND FEES
- Tuition is calculated by the year and divided into 9 equal installments (Sept-May).
- Tuition is auto-billed on the 1st of every month and is the same regardless of how many classes there are in a month.
- There is a 5% tuition discount for dancers taking more than one class and families with more than one student.
- An Annual Registration Fee ($35 per student) is billed at the time of registration. Our tuition is inclusive of the annual recital costume fee.
Class Time Installments 30 minutes $62 45 minutes $82 60 minutes $92
Additional fees throughout the season include…
- Class attire & shoes
- Nutcracker participation fee + costume (optional)
- Picture Week + Photos (optional)
- Recital souvenirs (optional)
- Recital Hip-Hop shoes for HH classes only ($40+)
- Recital tickets (starting at $18)
Kinder Class Descriptions
|Kinder-Dance: This combination class is the next step from a Pre-Dance II class. Class styles include: tap, ballet and jazz. Dancers will progress through the beginner steps within these styles with more focus on form and technique.|
|Kinder-Hop: A beginner hip-hop class where dancers will learn about the hip-hop style, work on footwork, body isolations and tricks.|
|Kinder-Ballet: A beginner ballet class for dancers interested in focusing on only this style. Dancers will learn ballet positions, terminology and more ballet basics through the center, at the barre and across the floor.|
|Kinder-Theater: A beginner musical theater class where dancers will mainly focus on the jazz style with an emphasis on performing and some singing and acting as well!|
|Kinder-Acro: A beginner acro class where dancers will focus on proper progression of skills and tricks. Dancers will continue their dance training and combine choreography incorporating both acro and dance.
LOOKING FOR MORE OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOUR Dancer?
Our staff is available to answer any questions you may have about the class. Reach out today to learn more!