It’s the last week of classes!
Parking Lot Performance – 4/30 This Friday
Location: Platinum Dance Center (5300 Edina Industrial Blvd, Suite 300, Edina, MN)
- PT Show #1: Performance Team (Edina Minis, West Petites, Edina Petites)
- Arrival Time: 5:30 PM *dancers meet in the studio
- Performance Time: 5:45 PM
- PT Show #2: Performance Team (Edina Juniors, West Juniors G1, West Juniors G2, Edina Teens)
- Arrival Time: 7:00 PM *dancers meet in the studio
- Performance Time: 7:15 PM
- *Please note there is another mini show taking place between the two PT shows listed above.
Dancer Drop-off / Check-in All dancers must meet in the studio for a quick run through. Platinum staff members will direct dancers where to go. Parents & family members will wait outside in our parking lot for the performance to take place.
Audience & Parking
Bring your family members to watch the performances! Please wear a mask at all times, in case we cannot properly socially distance. Parking will be in our building’s lot on the far west side only. If our lot becomes full, you may also park in the vacant lots directly across the street from the front of our building (you will need to walk across Industrial Blvd).
Performance / Stage Area The performances will take place on the East side of the Platinum parking lot. We will have the performance area taped off so families know where the “stage area” is located.
Attire Dancers need to arrive at the performance fully ready to go – with their costume on, earrings, performance poms and hair & make-up done. We ask that dancers do NOT wear their tan tights for this performance and they need to wear tennis shoes instead of their jazz shoes. Since this performance is outside – we do not want to risk ruining jazz shoes & tights while performing on an outdoor surface.
- Dancers will wear masks during this performance. Be sure your dancer wears their black Platinum Dance logo’ed mask so we all match as a team!
*Rain-Out Date is Saturday, May 1st (same times)
Fall 2021 Registration Opens May 1st
Reminder dancers that are doing Performance Team do not sign up for their PT class till after auditions. PT dancers are required to take 1 additional rec class. Parents you may sign up for that class when registration opens. View fall 2021 schedule here.
Summer Privates and Semi-Privates
Is your dancer looking for extra training before their auditions? Check out Miss Katie’s SignUpGenius for private times.