Recital is almost here! Are you caught up on all the info?
UPCOMING PERFORMANCE DATES
– Performance in the Parking Lot: April 30th 5:30 PM @ PDC (Edina Location)
– Spring Recital: May 8th
Picture week is required for all dancers, even if you do not plan on purchasing photos. This is a chance for us to professionally photograph each dancer in costume prior to the recital. Dancers will be taking individual shots and we will be photoshopping all individual pictures together to create class photos.
Pictures are held during your usual class day at Platinum (times may vary from your usual class time). A parent/guardian is required to attend picture week, as no classes are held this week. One parent per dancer of all ages should attend.
What to expect on picture day?
> Dancers will wear the recital costume + tights you received this season. You should arrive fully ready to go in costume & hair/make-up with ONE parent. Bring your dance bag with dance shoes!
> Read our Recital Look Handout for tips on hair & make-up!
> Follow the signs and meet in the picture waiting room (Studio 3).
> Dancers will be called into the picture room (Studio 1), take their individual picture and then are free to go.
> Plan to be at the studio for approximately 20 minutes on picture day.
> If you have back to back classes, you may change in the bathroom or Studio 2.
> All viewing & ordering will be done online.
Parking Lot Performance
This performance will be held at PDC our Edina location April 30th. This is an outdoor performance.
Petites will arrive at 5:30 PM and perform at 5:45 PM
Junior G1 & G2 will arrive at 6:30 and perform at 6:15 PM
*Rain-Out Date is Saturday, May 1st (same times)
Please fill out our RSVP form to let us know if your dancer will be dancing. Due tomorrow.
- 8 Spectator passes (# is subject to change based on venue capacity changes)
- Digital recital program (hard copy available to purchase here)
- Digital download of your show!
- Professional performance photos available to download!
RESERVE YOUR SEATS Follow the steps below – DEADLINE IS APRIL 22!
- We are able to have an audience – tell us who is attending by clicking on the “West Classes” Google Sheet below.
- Click on the tab for your Mini Show # – Don’t know? Click HERE
- Find your dancer’s class and dancer’s name
- The venue & state requires a list of attendees including a first & last name – please fill out who is coming to the show! You are assigned a pod of six and a pod of two.
- Take note of your Pod # assignments!
Summer Registration/Performance Team Auditions 2021
If you haven’t gotten your dancer re-enrolled for PT now is the time. Dancers MUST be signed up to for PT auditions in order to participate in PT again next season. If you are having trouble registering or would like me to do it. Reply back to this email.
*Fall registration opens May 1st. Reminder, that if your dancer is looking to do PT again they will need to enroll in one other rec class. Your dancer will be enrolled in their PT class after auditions.*
Performance Camp |7/12 – 7/14 | 9:30 – 11:00 AM | $76
Performance Team Auditions 2021 |8/2 – 8/4 | 5:30 – 7:00 PM | $76
Summer Camp/Class Tuition: All camps & classes (except mini camps & competition) will be charged a $25 non-refundable deposit at the time of registration. The remaining balance will be processed on the Monday of the week of the camp/class.