- Don’t wait until Summer to start dance! Join our Spring into Dance: Mini Session, it’s a great way for your littlest dancer to give class a try!
- This session offers classes for ages 4 months – 5 years of age!
- Classes run on Fridays or Saturdays for 6 weeks. March 19 – April 30 (Friday classes) or March 20 – May 1 (Saturday classes).
- Tuition is $55 for the session with no registration fee.
- There is no costume or recital for this session.
Spring into Dance Mini Session
Boppin’ Babies is a brand new class to Platinum Dance! Babies from 4 months of age to 9 months will stretch, move & sing with their caregiver!
Tiny Tutus is our youngest independent dancer class, where dancers will learn to enter the classroom on their own and participate with the instructor and other dancers. Tiny Tutus focus is creative dance and an introduction to ballet.
The Mini Movers will have a blast moving and grooving to funky, upbeat music and learning beginner jazz and hip-hop steps! They will love freestyle dancing with our studio disco ball as well!
Toddler & Me
A class option for dancers not ready to separate from a parent/caregiver. Toddler and Me is a creative dance and music class where parents/caregivers will help dancers enhance their socialization and work with them on their classroom participation and gross motor coordination!