3 – 5 years
From our popular Pre-Dance I & II combo classes to a Pre-Ballet, Hippity Hop or Broadway Babies – your preschooler will find a style to fit their little personality!
The school year dance program runs from September – May. Registration for the 2022-23 season opens on April 25, 2022 for current families and on May 15, 2022 for new families. If you have questions about our dance program or classes, please call the studio at (952) 236-7509 or email our Enrollment Coordinator: email@example.com.
- Creative Movement, Pre-Ballet, Broadway Babies: Any color dance leotard & skirt or dance dress. Pink Capezio Lily Ballets, any color tights and hair pulled back.
- Pre-Dance, Pre-Dance II: Any color dance leotard & skirt or dance dress. Pink Capezio Lily Ballets & Black Patent Leather Taps, any color tights and hair pulled back.
- Hippity Hop: Any color dance leotard & skirt or dance dress, dance tops and shorts/pants (no street clothing or loose fitting attire). Clean tennis shoes or tan Wonder Jazz shoes and hair pulled back.
- Pre-Acro: Any color leotard + shorts (optional), dance tops and shorts/pants (no street clothing or loose fitting attire). No shoe requirement – just bare feet.
All required attire and shoes are available for purchase in the Platinum Dance store.
- 9 installments of $60.00 (30-min class) / $78.00 (45-min class): September – May
- Our tuition is inclusive of the annual recital costume & tights fee.
- An annual (non-refundable) registration fee is due at the time of registration ($35 per dancer).
|Creative Movement: An introductory movement & ballet class for preschoolers with focus on motor development, rhythm and following directions. Incorporates beginner dance steps with interactive music and play. An intro to Pre-Dance without the tap portion.|
A beginner tap & ballet combo class that integrates Creative Movement in a more structured classroom environment. Pre-Dance focuses on dance vocabulary, basic steps and correct form through 20 minutes of tap and 20 minutes of ballet.
|Pre-Ballet: Introduces the young dancer to Ballet through the stories and songs of the great ballets and creative music. Dancers will learn beginner ballet terminology & technique.|
|Pre-Dance II: A tap & ballet combo class that continues teaching Pre-Dance fundamentals at a faster pace. Pre-Dance II introduces basic jazz steps and begins to incorporate combinations and advance on age appropriate skills.|
|Hippity Hop: Bounce along to the beat in this intro hip-hop class for kids. A great add-on to a traditional class and way to introduce a jazz-funk style to your young dancer!|
|Broadway Babies: An introduction to musical theater for young dancers. Broadway Babies will sing, dance and act to broadway/movie hits while learning basic ballet and jazz steps.|