5 years – 7 years
A program for dancers in between the Pre-School classes and Kids classes! Many back-to-back options so these young dancers can take multiple styles. *Dancers do not have to be in Kindergarten, but we recommend being within the age range and/or having a year of Pre-Dance II completed.
The school year dance program runs from September – May. Registration for the 2022-23 season opens on April 25, 2022 for current families and on May 15, 2022 for new families. If you have questions about our dance program or classes, please call the studio at (952) 236-7509 or email our Enrollment Coordinator: email@example.com.
- Kinder-Ballet & Kinder-Theater: Any color dance leotard & skirt or dance dress. Pink Capezio Lily Ballets, any color tights and hair pulled back.
- Kinder-Dance: Any color dance leotard & skirt or dance dress. Pink Capezio Lily Ballets & Black Patent Leather Taps, any color tights and hair pulled back.
- Kinder-Hop: Any color dance leotard & skirt or dance dress, dance tops and shorts/pants (no street clothing or loose fitting attire). Clean tennis shoes or tan Wonder Jazz shoes and hair pulled back.
- Kinder-Acro: Any color leotard + shorts (optional), dance tops and shorts/pants (no street clothing or loose fitting attire). No shoe requirement – just bare feet.
All required attire and shoes are available for purchase in the Platinum Dance store.
- 9 installments of $560.00 (30-min class) / $78.00 (45-min class) / $90 (60-min class): September – May
- Our tuition is inclusive of the annual recital costume & tights fee.
- An annual (non-refundable) registration fee is due at the time of registration ($35 per dancer).
|Kinder-Dance: This combination class is the next step from a Pre-Dance II class. Class styles include: tap, ballet and jazz. Dancers will progress through the beginner steps within these styles with more focus on form and technique.|
|Kinder-Hop: A beginner hip-hop class where dancers will learn about the hip-hop style, work on footwork, body isolations and tricks.|
|Kinder-Ballet: A beginner ballet class for dancers interested in focusing on only this style. Dancers will learn ballet positions, terminology and more ballet basics through the center, at the barre and across the floor.|
|Kinder-Theater: A beginner musical theater class where dancers will mainly focus on the jazz style with an emphasis on performing and some singing and acting as well!|