7 years – 9 years
As a dancer moves from our Children’s Program to our Kids Program, they will experience more of a skills focus with the emphasis still being on the FUN!
The school year dance program runs from September – May. Registration for the 2022-23 season opens on April 25, 2022 for current families and on May 15, 2022 for new families. If you have questions about our dance program or classes, please call the studio at (952) 236-7509 or email our Enrollment Coordinator: email@example.com.
- Kids Ballet: Any color dance leotard & skirt or dance dress. Pink Capezio Hanami Ballets, any color tights and hair pulled back.
- Kids Tap/Jazz: Any color dance leotard/top & shorts or leggings. Tan Capezio Wonder Jazz shoes and Tan Capezio Mary Jane taps, any color tights and hair pulled back.
- Kids Musical Theater: Any color dance leotard/top & shorts or leggings. Tan Capezio Wonder Jazz shoes, any color tights and hair pulled back.
- Kids Hip-Hop: Any color dance leotard/top & shorts or leggings (no street clothing). Clean tennis shoes or tan Wonder Jazz shoes and hair pulled back.
- Kids Acro: Any color leotard/top & shorts or leggings. No shoes required – just bare feet.
All required attire and shoes are available for purchase in the Platinum Dance store.
- 9 installments of $560.00 (30-min class) / $78.00 (45-min class) / $90 (60-min class): September – May
- Our tuition is inclusive of the annual recital costume & tights fee.
- An annual (non-refundable) registration fee is due at the time of registration ($35 per dancer).
|Tap/Jazz (7-9): Beginner to intermediate tap and jazz combo class. This class will start with the fundamentals and progress forward with attention to technique and form. These classes also work towards improving flexibility, confidence, and showmanship. Class format is 30 minutes of tap and 30 minutes of jazz with proper warm-ups in each style and choreography combinations.|
|Hip-Hop (7-9): This class will focus on rhythm through hip-hop choreography and combinations along with working on beginner to intermediate hip-hop tricks and choreography. Learn the coolest moves and skills to share with your friends to the latest radio hits! An upbeat and high energy style class!|
|Ballet (7-9): Our ballet program equips today’s young dancers with the artistry and athleticism necessary for today’s dance world. While still maintaining the classical tradition of dance as an art form, the comprehensive training program offers students the opportunity to explore artistically, and creatively while following our curriculum based on physical principles.|
|Musical Theater (7-9): This beginner to intermediate Musical Theater class integrates drama, dance, singing, and improvisation in a fun and creative class. From costumes and characters to props and performances, this is one class where students truly get to show their star potential.|