Move from our Kids program to Academy! For our oldest dancers, our Academy program offers a fast-paced environment with more challenging choreography and of course, FUN! Choose from a variety of class styles at this level for beginner to intermediate dancers.
The school year dance program runs from September – May. Registration for the 2022-23 season opens on April 25, 2022 for current families and on May 15, 2022 for new families. If you have questions about our dance program or classes, please call the studio at (952) 236-7509 or email our Enrollment Coordinator: email@example.com.
- Academy Tap/Jazz: Any color dance leotard/top & shorts or leggings. Tan Capezio Wonder Jazz shoes and Tan Capezio Fluid taps, any color tights and hair pulled back.
- Academy Musical Theater: Any color dance leotard/top & shorts or leggings. Tan Capezio Wonder Jazz shoes, any color tights and hair pulled back.
- Academy Hip-Hop: Any color dance leotard/top & shorts or leggings (no street clothing). Clean tennis shoes or tan Wonder Jazz shoes and hair pulled back.
- Academy Acro: Any color leotard/top & shorts or leggings. No shoes required – just bare feet.
All required attire and shoes are available for purchase in the Platinum Dance store.
- 9 installments of $560.00 (30-min class) / $78.00 (45-min class) / $90 (60-min class): September – May
- Our tuition is inclusive of the annual recital costume & tights fee.
- An annual (non-refundable) registration fee is due at the time of registration ($35 per dancer).
|Tap/Jazz (10+): Beginner to intermediate tap and jazz combo class. This class will start with the fundamentals and progress forward with attention to technique and form. These classes also work towards improving flexibility, confidence, and showmanship. Class format is 30 minutes of tap and 30 minutes of jazz with proper warm-ups in each style and choreography combinations.|
|Hip-Hop (10+): This class will focus on rhythm through hip-hop choreography and combinations along with working on beginner to intermediate hip-hop tricks and choreography. Learn the coolest moves and skills to share with your friends to the latest radio hits! An upbeat and high energy style class!|
|Musical Theater (10+): This beginner to intermediate Musical Theater class integrates drama, dance, singing, and improvisation in a fun and creative class. From costumes and characters to props and performances, this is one class where students truly get to show their star potential.|
|Contemporary Lyrical (10+): Learn proper technique & skill (ballet-based) as you express emotions through graceful music & soft choreography.|