Does your dancer want MORE?
Did you know that Platinum Dance offers TWO programs that perform at more than one recital, provides a team environment and can offer more advanced training at an accelerated pace? Our Performance Teams are non-competitive teams that perform at local events and our Competition teams compete regionally. Both programs are open to dancers ages 5+ and require a summer audition to join for next season.
If you and your dancer are undecided on which route to take, we hope you can attend our Performing Groups Preview Classes on Saturday, April 10, which includes a Parent Q&A session! Dancers will take class from our competitive and performance team staff and get a feel for what these programs are like.
Additional Details Below:
- Classes will be held on Saturday, April 10 at Platinum Dance Center in Edina. Cost is $20/class.
- Classes are open to dancers ages 5+ and will be split into groups by age.
- Additional details will be sent upon registration (attire, shoes needed, etc.)
- Register now through your Parent Portal (Search for – Preview Class: Competition or Preview Class: Performance Team)
- Bring all your questions to the Parent meeting!
We look forward to seeing you & your dancer there!