Your weekly update is coming early this week with some important new dates! This is of course not all the details, but we wanted to get you something so you can start to plan your weekends in 2021!! We will continue to update you as we get more guidance from the Governor in the coming days.
Jan 9-10 Weekend
Comp Picture Day at EDINA!! This means costumes need to be RHINESTONED in time!
- Picture Weekend Schedule
- Find your team’s arrival time listed on the schedule – do not be late as we run on-time or early. If you have your costume on time – solos are scheduled in this year. If not, you can do yours doing our rec pictures later in the year!
- One parent is allowed to be present, however if your dancer is capable of changing / keeping things organized it is not required.
- Pictures will be taken individually and photoshopped together for group photos!
- More details will be coming soon!
*NEW DATE* February 20-21, 2021
On stage rehearsal at Southview Middle School
- We decided to move this for a few reasons. First – we want to give everyone some planning time and adjustment period to the new regulations. Secondly, the staff wants more time with the dancers before going on stage.
- To avoid costume changing, changing areas & scheduling logistics we will be moving to an on-stage rehearsal NOT in costume (dancers in all black). This is what we have always done in the past and it is effective.
- More details & schedule coming soon
Costume Pick Up
If you have not picked up your costumes yet, you need to ASAP! These need to be fully rhinestoned in time for picture day!! There is a pickup tomorrow from 4-7pm. If you absolutely cannot make it, please contact me ASAP (email@example.com) to get your things before winter break!
Winter break is still as planned Dec 21- Jan 3. There will be no Zoom classes during this time. Feel free to reach out to teachers for privates still if you are interested! Have a happy and healthy break 🙂